Lacombe County will have rain barrels available for purchase for $24 + GST (50/50 cost share with the County). They will be available for purchase on Thursdays from 8am-10am, starting on April 1st.
- Only available for purchase on THURSDAYS between 8-10am.
- You must be a County resident and provide proof (e.g. tax notice or utility bill).
- Limit of one/household.
- There are 96 rain barrels for sale on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Purchase yours up at the Lacombe County administration building to purchase.
The rain barrels are purchased from an Alberta-based company and are recycled food-grade barrels. Other specifications include:
- Capacity of 55 gallons or 208 litres
- 4” screened opening on lid
- ¾” garden hose spigot at the bottom
- ¾” garden hose threaded overflow/connector
Contact Jennifer Berry at or 403-782-8959 if you have any questions.