Lacombe County is excited to announce the annual “Spring Tune Up” event on March 30, 2023. Anyone interested in their health and farm safety is invited to attend this free event, which will feature a variety of healthcare and safety professionals.
- Date: March 30, 2023Time: 10am – 3pm
- Location: Lacombe Memorial Center – Centennial North Room
- Cost: Free with a BBQ lunch 11am – 2:30pm
- Everyone who attends the event will have their name entered for door prizes.
“The health and safety of our rural community is important to Lacombe County,” explained Jalene Makus, Lacombe County Agriculture Coordinator and event organizer. “By bringing in vendors that support both physical and mental health/safety, we are doing our part to support and connect attendees with relevant and useful information.”
There will be approximately 30 organizations on-site for this year’s event, including:
- The Man Van
- Building Bridges to Health Naturally (blood analysis)
- Just Safety SuppliesAlberta Lung Association
- Wolf Creek Primary Care Network (mental health, foot specialist, diet & nutrition, chronic disease screening, etc.)
- Lacombe County Peace Officers (crime prevention tips, rural crime updates, child safety seat inspections)
- Wolf Creek Primary Care Network
- Red Deer Rural Restorative Justice Program.
To learn more about the event or for any questions, please call 403-782-8959 or email . ;